About the Suggestions & Feedback category

What would you like to have seen added to the game, or changed?

Please Note:*
This is a topic which many people like to discuss. We have created this dedicated forum space for our community to do so, however it does not mean that we are obliged to add your suggestions to the game, or to change it in any way.

Nonetheless, we do take this feedback seriously and it’s always interesting to read your opinions about something you love. We can definitely see the passion come through!

Posts which normally make the best points are ones which are thought out, logical and well written. We can’t do much with replies which just say “I hate the dogs, remove them”.

Take time to think about your reasoning and explain why. Why do you hate something? Why do you think that it should be removed instead of tweaked? What would it be replaced with to add fairness and balance to the game?

Of course there are many divers who have different opinions to your own, so we ask that when discussing suggestions you remain constructive and civil (this is a good time to point out our forum’s code of conduct).

Listen to what other divers are saying without immediately arguing. Maybe other divers have relevant points which you have not considered?

Suggestions:

• add “Reinforce times” on the Mission Success page, (save the teammate’s life is important)
  • add “Level 15” on Event Difficulty, it’s only lv. 3, 6, 9 & 12 now.

Hi arrowhead, I apologize for my grammar and even more so I’m translating, I’m brazilian and I don’t know english.
Guys I would love to know if you could add more achievements to helldivers, because only fan of it get achievements and many friends of mine also the most difficult.Thank you all.