Here you can ask for help, discuss bugs or report an issue with Helldivers. Don’t forget to check out our support centre before posting an issue, where you’ll find a lot of the common questions and answers.
HELLDIVERS SUPPORT CENTRE
GAUNTLET, MAGICKA AND SHOWDOWN EFFECT SUPPORT
If you’re looking for support for our older games, please follow the links below. Any topics posted regarding our older games will be removed to avoid confusion.
Arrowhead’s official development and support for Gauntlet has ended.
Please submit a ticket and contact Warner Bros who continue to provide support for the game.
You can visit the support centre and submit a ticket via this link.
Magicka and The Showdown Effect
Arrowhead’s official development and support for Magicka and TSE has ended.
Please submit a ticket and contact Paradox Interactive who continue to provide further support for the game.
You can visit the support centre and submit a ticket here.
HOW TO REPORT BUGS
First, check out our support centre to see if your issue has already been covered:
If you don’t see your issue, or would like to report something new then follow our posting guidelines below.
Remember, the more information we can get, the faster we can solve your issues.
You need to provide us with:
- A dxdiag
- Crash logs
Sometimes crash logs aren’t generated, but if they are we need them!
You can find out how to create a dxdiag or get logs here.
Details we need to know from you:
- What were you doing when the issue occurred? A step by step is lovely!
- What platform/console were you using? Have you moved from one to another?
- Have you reformatted or done anything recently that may affect it?
- Were you playing online or local? Alone or with other players?
- How often does this occur? Is it a one-time thing or happen 99% of the time?
- What region are you in? What NAT type are you?
- Do you have an video / pictures of the problem?
- Any other info relevant for your case?
We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, but please be patient as response times can vary depending on the issue.
In some cases you will need to contact Sony or Steam customer support as Arrowhead do not handle issues regarding sales, marketing or personal accounts.