Community Cape Nominations

I nominate http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199550749/ Lein . Sry didnt explain myself. he is trust worthy part of steam community and presents YT vid as guides .

I nominate DCSMOK3 on ps4 I’ve seen him help new recruits and actively talk in ps4 communities
for many months

Are we doing this again? I nominate Lein as well. He’s active and amiable in just about every Helldivers community there is and he makes actual tutorial videos instead of solely gameplay ones.

@WeasleFire and @acubens555 are already on the list, but I noticed they’re missing their teacup symbols.

DCSMOK3 was the first person I played online with when I just got started in this game. Agree. He’s still at it, too.

is teacup symbol a little green cup in the photo? I would like to get it!!

Yeah that’s the one.

Nominating Lein too for being helpful in-game, on the forums, and the wiki, actually helping a lot with new recruits and gathering data for use on the wiki and in guides. He’s a lot of help pretty much wherever he’s active.

Is the managers accepting the nomination currently? I recommended Zecorax two weeks ago, but I am still waiting for a reply.

Recommend. Zecorax delighted the Helldivers with zecorax’s great video and great play.

We’re still looking at nominations, don’t worry. We don’t send out capes as soon as someone is recommended. We need to have a look ourselves and we prefer to send out the capes in batches :slight_smile:

(I see you have had the cape quite a while ago but no icon on your name! I’ll make sure to update that now.)

I also recommend Zecorax! The same reason with acubens555

Thanks for your reply!

5 posts were split to a new topic: Red Capes?

I would like to nominate Lein for his informative guides, positive participation in discussions on steam, contributions of gameplay videos, and for overall being a genuinely pleasant player to dive with.