Did you know you can change the theme?

If you prefer to have the standard “light” theme or “dark” theme you can go ahead and change it yourself! :slight_smile:

Can we get a dark theme but with the Arrowhead background? That would be easy on the eyes!

But not on mobile phone :confused: Its just… pretty boring white page…

I can make that happen. I’ll put it on my to-do list tomorrow :slight_smile:

I think there were too many difficulties making it mobile friendly in different colours (eg. reading text etc).

I see I also need to make some minor tweaks to the light and dark theme anyway. I’ll see if I can get it all up and running smoothly for you soon :slight_smile:

Right, I created and tweaked two new themes - an AH dark and an AH light.

The only thing I couldn’t manage to do was to swap the category icons on the dark theme to appear as white. It wasn’t as simple as I expected it to be using CSS. I’m going to mail Discourse to see what my options are here. Otherwise it is quite usable. Let me know if there’s anything broken @LM_Ural :slight_smile:

So the Dark Theme is so blue, it makes me deeply depressed. :sob:\

The Light Theme is so blinding that my retinas turned inside out. :scream:

Think I’ll stay with the default. :grin:

I hope most people stay with the default as that’s the one I spent most time on adjusting and customizing, but I realized some people need options :smiley:

The dark theme is too easy to use, I need a challenge when I browse forums so the light theme is my go-to.
Btw this is me in real life on holiday at Ibiza