Find A Fellow Diver (Buddy System)

If you’re looking to take your first steps in a mission and would like a guiding hand to help, look no further.

We have plenty of wonderful veteran and experienced Divers in the Helldiver community who are happy to help out new recruits like yourselves.

Just leave some information such as your platform of choice, region and general playtimes in the comments below and hopefully a kind Diver will take you under their wing.

If you are an experienced or veteran diver and would like to help out, feel free to leave a comment so that new recruits can get in touch with you!

Admiral of Super Earth here, if you need any help, poke me!
Platform: PC
Europe - Poland
I usually do Cyborg Helldives and RS

Feel free to ask me anything concerning Helldivers; I’ll help any way I can. If you’re just generally looking for someone to regularly play with, that’s cool too. You can message me here on this site if you want to get in contact.

Player Information

Time Zone: UTC -05:00
Controls: Gamepad (DualShock 4)

I play Cyborg Hell Dives and Retaliatory Strikes (almost exclusively).

Usual Playtimes

Monday - Thursday: After 6:00 PM (18:00)
Friday: Inconsistent (usually don’t play much)
Saturday - Sunday: Any time (usually play often)

Additional Information

Steam Primary Account
This is where you can usually find me.

Steam Secondary Account
I usually play on the main one, but this one is also me.

YouTube Helldivers Videos
I post guides, glitches, compilations and missions that I hope to be entertaining. You can use these to get a general sense for how I play.

Steam Steam Guides
If you’re just looking for helpful information about the game, both my video and text guides can be found here.

Salty here, most know me as Roach. If you need a lot of firepower or someone to guide you, lemme know. I’ll gladly bring the boom to you.

IGN: Varies based on role
Level: [50] Admiral of Super Earth
Steam:

4 posts were split to a new topic: Any advice for which guns are best against the big bugs?

PS4 player in Europe. Only level 21 looking for players.

I just introduced a friend and we’re running level 7 ish runs.

I’ve completed 12s but none of the enemy masters :frowning:

Parz1val-89

Usually playing around 18:30 GMT onwards weekdays or periodically throughout the weekend.

Platform: Pc

i just started to play and i want people to play with me

Sure, I’m a PC player too. Feel free to hit me up. Just let me know it’s you if you’re using a different name.

Platform PS4 PRO
PSN Futte2014
Level 30
Country Denmark :denmark:

Favorite missions vs. Bugs :skull_and_crossbones:

Trivia Futte was the name of the family dwarf hamster :hamster:

This is nice. I have only 3 friends from my country and 2 aren’t playing , hope this will help to get more. But of course anybody can join doesn’t depend of the country ^^.

Platform PC
ID lemi986
Europe Croatia