Glitches/Bugs in Helldivers [STEAM]

Just thought I would drop all my work that I spend discovering uncommon bugs…
Because limit I can’t directly send here GIFs so I will send links to most of them on steam. (fixed)
Fast link: Move to the comment section of this thread
Legend: “[?]” - I’m not sure if it’s a bug/glitch.

Known bugs (not GIFed or Screenshoted)

• Trident is missing “overheats” information in the weapon’s description.

• FLAM-40 Incinerator audio repeats when firing quick bursts.

• Disappearing and/or flying survivors. (very rare)

• Disappearing stuff like Rumbler or Commando. (very rare)

• Deploying into battle with not full P-2 Peacemaker’s magazine.

• Enemies like Warlords and Hulks tend to spawn inside walls on RS arenas. (they can still hurt you)

• Enemies like IFVs or Hounds tend to jump into lava when at the end of the screen/off-screen. (very common)

• IFVs tend to spawn or drive outside of the RS arena.

• Cyborg’s patrols tend to spawn inside fallen rocks on city map events. (common)

• Cyborg’s patrols tend to spawn in the middle of the screen which confuse players and there is a high chance of triggering an alarm.

• If you kill the enemy master you can abort the mission and get exp (7000-8000 exp) without losing influence, so you can kill enemy master again and again.

• If you have Laser Aim Module perk with you and you shot the EAT-17, you will not see your laser on your primary weapon anymore until re-aim/reload or change weapon. (after using EAT-17 your character will swap to primary weapon automatically)

• If you are not a host you can be disconnected at the result stats screen. (rare)

• If you tap quick enough with your laser weapon you can deal damage to enemies without appearing laser from the gun and even getting any overheat.

• When a player is kicked or disconnected due to the network problems while trying to use radio, you and your teammates will hear the radio (stratagem choosing mechanic) for the whole mission.

• When playing offline with 0 auto-reinforce, there is a chance game will crash once you kill cyborg/bug/illuminate master and die at the same time.

• You can spawn outside of the RS arena if there is not enough space on the arena (enemies and pods spammed all around the floor)

• You can get stuck while leaving your drop pod in the lobby and you cannot move anymore. (rare)

• You can drop hundreds of magazines while spamming reload and view map button in mere seconds.

• Once you complete mission, there is a chance that you will get a black screen after stats summary, the only thing you can see it’s a chat. You can’t write, move, or quit. (very rare)

• “Press any key” in the menu doesn’t apply for the all keyboard keys, E, Enter, ESC, Space and Mouse works only

• While wearing LIFT-850 Jump Pack you can jump into lava pool in many places on Volcanic planets.

• Map often shows wrong placement of the lava pools and paths on the lava planet. (for example: it shows you lava there, but there is no lava.)

• Samples tend to spawn inside small rocks on lava planets, it’s impossible to find them without UAV drone from the Ranger Pack DLC. (rare)

• There is still a small chance you will get the wrong cinematic at the end of war. (for example: if we win, you get lose war cinematic)

Steam GIFs/Screenshots

Its so satisfying to find a bug/glitch im still searching more!
I have discovered way more but didn’t have chance to GIF it…

EDIT: Keep in mind this topic will be updated once i will GIF more bugs.
EDIT2: I’m going to add few pictures with bugs as well.
EDIT3: Due to the lost of interest by the community, this thread will not be updated anymore and CLOSED as soon as it is possible by the author.

GIFs

It’s dog’s food!
com-video-to-gif%20(1)

52 day, they still don’t suspect anything
com-video-to-gif

Flying magazines v2

Walking on APC in lava pool
com-video-to-gif (6)

HAV defuses mine
com-video-to-gif (7)

Carring 2 Blackboxes
com-video-to-gif (5)

APC the lava fish
com-optimize (3)

Can’t drop second blackbox
com-video-to-gif (4)

We can finally reload REC… oh wait WHAT?!
com-optimize (6)

Screenshots

HAV on the rocks

Flying YOPG

Insta-death place but i managed to survive

YOPG outside of the map

Outside of the Arena

YOPG holding Patriot (primary weapon) and blackbox at once

Waste ammo? No problem

Objective destroyed but still alive and counting

Empty space

I should help them?

4 SOS

Ghost defusing mine :open_mouth:

Tesla Turret is not working!

2 objectives spawned near

Blackbox without yellow thing around it

Not going to comment that…

Hellbomb underground

Why we Helldivers can’t walk here too? :frowning:

YOPG the monkey on trees

IFV laser without IFV

Oil Extractors on Cyborg planet [?]

Shield is still there, while obelisk is dead.

She is still talking to me

There is something in Friendly Fire’s mech…peacemaker?

I guess Ain-5 was destroyed by Death Star from Star Wars series…

2 IFVs spawned at the same time on the same spot.

Hm…? I guess my Helldiver is spreading managed democracy somewhere else

Survivors secured, but where?

Fast link: Move to the "Known bugs (not GIFed or Screenshoted)"

[3rd anniversary] Helldivers released on March 3, 2015 :)

Did you do that by jumping on Shuttle and then letting it leave or did you somehow manage to land on the crippled IFV??

Yes jumped on the Shuttle and then letting it fly away.

Topic UPDATED!

About the GIF where rumbler explodes on your hands… i have maybe an explanation : empty flying magazine/bolts and some dead bodies on ground has hitboxes or has rumbler’s conflict, making rumbler boom in your hands, if you look carefuly your screen, theres some little rocks flying on the wind. maybe that is :wink:
And if you’re able to carry 2 box, you can drive or get in in a vehic.
I also have no screenshot or video, but there’s some magma pool where you dive into and … survived.

PS : the funny fact when your immortal after the shuttle go while you were on roof is you can melee enemies on the ground lol

IMO he just used meelee attack to the last Rumblers projectile. No rock needed. Just strong fist :stuck_out_tongue:

To make rumbler explode at your face you need melee quick enough, or take cardio and quickly sprint when you shot rumbler.

Breaker’s shells also makes rumbler’s rockets explode.

That’s crazy how did you test that!?

Don’t even ask… Just my unlucky day and I noticed it.
Tested it many times with friend after that, looks like Breaker’s shells makes Rumbler’s rockets explode when in contact.

Do they affect anything else?

Hard to say… probably Obliterator’s grenades too. Its very rare though.

The most edited post on AH forums haha.

I’m sure if you post a bump and then schedule it for deletion, this post will show up at the top and nobody will mind :smiley:

I should totally bump my post once I update it LOL! Thank you for idea haha.

I dont have a video for this glitch, but anyone see something wrong here ?

This happened to me only once. Solo extract

Happened twice to me.

To the sky lava!