Happy Holidays Everyone!

studionews

Today is our last working day until we are back in the New Year, and to celebrate we are all going to sit down tonight at the studio and watch the best Christmas film ever: Die Hard :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

However you will be celebrating Christmas, we just wanted to wish you all a God Jul and Happy Holiday! We hope you all have a wonderful vacation with friends and family. :slight_smile:

If you want to contact us over the holidays you can reach us on our usual email addresses, or on here. We will try to respond as soon as possible, but there may be a delay due to the vacation. :gift::snowman::christmas_tree:

But who will take care of the office and make sure it doesn’t freeze over?

Enjoy your Holidays! Don’t forget to drink liber-tea every morning!

Go all out and watch the christmas movie holy trinity: Die Hard, Lethal Weapon & Gremlins :sunglasses:

Have a good time.This cristmas im alone.I think Im gonna dive…

And the new year special Terminator,at least in my country.

Cool. :sunglasses: Die Hard’s 30th anniversary of release is in 2018 (July 20, 1988, despite the Xmas setting), and I’m hoping it gets at least a small theatrical re-release next summer.

yippee ki yay arrowheaders :exploding_head:

Omg the quaterback is toast!

To everyone! :slight_smile:

Bit belated, but have some of my holiday cheer as well. So we can make a cheer bomb.

Wrong wrong wrong. It is: Home Alone, but whatevs’.

5 hrs (Australian time) till the New Year wishing everyone the absolute best for 2018! :smiley: :tada:

Don’t worry! This little pupper is all over the place licking the floors to make sure they don’t freeze.

And also shredded the christmas tree, an aluminium foil ball, got himself all tangled up, and promptly fell asleep on New Years eve.

That little pupper knows how to party like it is 1999

I wonder who wears cute yellow bee socks in the first picture hahah. @Wingfrog

Haha, that is the sock of our Studio Operations officer :upside_down_face:

Disclaimer: it’s not the puppy’s gin & tonic on the floor