[news] Arrowhead hiring multiple positions for its "exciting next game"

studionews

You guys KILLED me with this non-game “announcement” that was of course not the announcement we fans have waited years for. :sob::grin:

*The first sentence made me think OF COURSE, they’ll announce the new game on the 10th anniversary of their FIRST game. But… nah. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :thinking:

I was speculating – half joking – ages ago that maybe the reason we won’t hear about Arrowhead’s Secret Project is that maybe it’s a launch title for the successor (whatever it’s to be called) to PlayStation 4. I mean, you can’t talk about a game for a system that doesn’t even exist yet, right?

So if that were the case, and it were for a new console launching maybe by 2021, then probably they couldn’t talk about the game until 2019 or 2020 at earliest.

Perhaps some day we’ll learn if my half-joke speculation was idiotic or predictive. :smiley:

Maan, none of those openings work for me. you guys should have an Open application section as well. Might help guys like me to send in their stuff .