Our next game

Hi guys, we are happy to finally share some info on the secret project we are working on :slight_smile:

It is a It is a next gen, 3rd person, co-op shooter and you can read the full press release here:

10 Likes

At last.
Now we need to wait another year for actual footage… just kidding! Love you Arrowhead :heart:.

2 Likes

Wow this will be epic!!!

2 Likes

That is one hell of a teasing! :+1:

shooter featuring next-gen graphics, innovative co-op and agency for the community to alter the course of the game. This AAA game will share the satirical humor that fans of the studio’s previous games know and love.

= Helldivers II. pepegne

3 Likes

Sounds similar to Outriders - cant wait!

People Can Fly the makers of Outriders have 260+ employee’s while Arrowhead have around 60… And yet I have more faith in Arrowheads game to deliver.

2 Likes

So it’s a 3rd Person Shrub Shooting Simulator?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Shrub Divers?

1 Like

There isn’t much foliage in Arrowheads reveal picture/wallpaper which is odd? Given they hired someone specifically for foliage I was hoping for lush forests and stuff. I guess it does look kind of alien. I wonder if that shrub spells out something :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Did they remove the shrub screenshot from the blog post? Maybe Jaunty’s post hit a nerve. “Oh God, the shrub spells out our game!” Bring the shrub back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes