Proving Grounds - Missing Capes (WAR101)

Unfortunately, when the war ended I did not receive the rewards that I should have received. It is possible other people on the leaderboard also did not receive these so I am making this post so they can hopefully be claimed.

My username is Princess - Steam Community :: Princess this is my steam account link.

NOTICE
The player “CAT” Is a cheater just like the previous “GHOST” In the last war. They have set impossible times in their first attempts on each mission. Due to this, I am not listing them in the Desc for each screenshots standings.
<ALL SCREENSHOTS WERE TAKEN ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE THE WAR ENDED>
CYBORG STANDINGS

ILLUMINATE STANDINGS

BUG STANDINGS

CYBORG
1st - YOPG, P, Vysence. (Vysence was on the first-place team and his POS did not update with their final run. You can see he holds their previous fastest run which was 3:40. YOPG and P can verify this.)
(I did not list 2nd and 3rd because they were not eligible to receive any reward on the Diff 15 mission.)

BUGS
1st - ooooooooooo, YOPG, Vysence
2nd - Watch JoJo’s Man. (Solo or Partner didn’t appear on the leaderboard.)
3rd - Princess, YOPG, Vysence

ILLUMINATE
1st - P (He set 2:06 before Princess)
2nd - Princess
3rd - Reasonable (He set 2:08 before Vysence)

It really sucks this happened as many of us have put in MANY MANY hours and have patiently waited for the long war to come to a close. I hope this issue can be resolved as I and many other Participants are eager to receive their well-earned reward.

All screenshots originate from my profile and can be publicly viewed.

Participants account links (those that I know)
Princess - Steam Community :: Princess
Vysence - Steam Community :: Vysence
Reasonable - Steam Community :: 有道理Reasonable
P - Steam Community :: P
YOPG - Steam Community :: YOPG
Watch JoJo - Steam Community :: Watch JoJos Man

3 Likes

Update: All 1st groups got the reward thanks to Arrowhead! :slight_smile:

Also failure to deliver some capes on PSN…