Whats everyone playing/wishlisted in 2020?

Hello good people of the Arrowhead Community!! :arrowhead_black: :arrowhead_white: We’re back with another round of “what do, gaming wise??”

So without further ado; What are you playing and/ or anticipating?? Ive got a few things I wanna mention but I will wait for others to go first as mine are kinda niche.

Please sign off in the replies with games, games and more games!

1 Like

I’m waiting for The Riftbreaker that’s coming out this year. It’s a mix of a top-down shooter with base building, survival and tower defense. Additionally watching the development of another upcoming game called The Red Solstice 2: Survivors.

And of course, playing HELLDIVERS most of my free time. Not much as I used to, but that’s still one of the best games I have ever played + Impatiently waiting for the Arrowhead secret game reveal sometime this year (probably).

1 Like

I think I have flicked past Riftbreaker one time reminds me of 10tons Ltd’s games. I have umm’ed and ahh’ed so many times at purchasing The Red Solstice. I had no idea there was a number 2 coming! Big fan of Alien Swarm its a sensational game pretty sure playing that lead me to TRSolstice and maybe even Helldivers and Arrowhead.

1 Like

Ok so the major things I am dying to play on my wishlist that will hopefully be available in 2020 are:

• TUNIC, I played a very short demo on Steam and it was absolutely ace
  • Conan Chop Chop, will operate similarly to Gauntlet I think
  • Worms Rumble, a 2D worms battle royale

And what I have been playing reasonably consistently:

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Minecraft Dungeons, Frozen Synapse 2, Far Cry 2, Phantasy Star Online 2 and Gunfire Reborn

About to play a demo of Raji: An Ancient Epic and I also played the demo of Exo One which was quite good. Still getting my head around Intergalactic Fishing… Gonna wait for the reviews on Star Wars: Squadrons.